- curious about religion?
- new to the area and looking for a church?
- questioning what you were brought up to believe and looking for answers?
- a couple looking for a church to marry in because you are from different religious backgrounds?
- bisexual, gay, lesbian or transgendered and looking for a religious home that accepts you unconditionally?
- an atheist or agnostic who seeks spirituality?
Imagine a religion that strives to answer these and other questions. All of us have questions, and we invite you to engage in the free and responsible search for truth and meaning; to search for your answers. We have room for your belief and your individuality. We have room for you, here, at Olympic Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.
Please explore our website, which will give you a sense of who we are and what we are about. And come visit us on Sunday morning.
Borrowed from Cedars Unitarian Universalist Church.